The St George and District Chamber of Commerce has been operating as a member-based not for profit incorporated association since 2003 to support the growth and profitability of businesses and to advocate for improving the trading environment in St George and surrounding region.
Our purpose is to provide strong leadership and advocacy for the business community in the St George region.
We do this by gathering and disseminating information, developing extensive relationships, facilitating business development opportunities and organising regular networking events for members.
Our objectives are to:
- Build and maintain a broad membership representing all industry sectors;
- Provide strong advocacy by developing and maintaining strong relationships with members and key stakeholders, including all levels of government;
- Source and disseminate relevant information to members and key stakeholders;
- Facilitation of programs and activities to encourage business growth and development; and
- Facilitate or manage promotional activities, including events that benefit businesses in the St George region.